Thank you to Beckie from “Beckie’s Mental Mess” who has nominated me for the Sunshine Blogger Award. I am honored and I’m always in disbelief that people have taken the time to read my blog. It never fails to make me smile. If you have never read Beckie’s blog, please make a point in doing so. Her site can be found here: https://beckiesmentalmess.blog/
About Sunshine Blogger Award:
It is given to those who are creative, positive and inspiring while spreading sunshine to the blogging community.
Rules are simple:
a. Nominate 11 people and notify them via comment.
b. Ask them new 11 questions.
c. Thank the blogger who nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
d. Display the award logo on your blog post.
e. Answer the 11 questions asked
Beckie asked the following 11 questions:
1. Do you search for difficult words in your writing? like I do. I have to search for meaning. I used to do this more when I was in school, but every now and then I find myself bringing out the thesaurus.
2. What do you prefer tea or coffee? For any specific flavor, please mention the same. I do love them both, but I think I’ll have to pick tea. I love coffee, but it always upsets my stomach so I instantly regret drinking it. My favorite tea flavor is Lady Grey and, of course, I always add a touch of milk to my tea 🙂
3. Most of the time, I am found writing while walking to and fro in my room, on my phone’s notepad. Do you like writing on phones or tablets or laptops? I have actually never owned a tablet but, even if I did, I think I would still prefer to use a laptop. I just find it comforting sitting at my kitchen table in the morning with my tea and writing in my blog on my laptop.
4. Where would you like to live, if not the current country? Definitely Ireland or the UK. I’ve visited both places many times and absolutely adore everything about them.
5. How many books do you have in your own library? So many that half of them are in a storage unit LOL I know I have over 100.
6. Have you participated in any protests for any social cause? Which one and why? I think I did my Senior Year of college, but I honestly don’t remember what we were even protesting. I think it had to do with college tuition. It was for a class project. I do remember I had to write a letter to one of the State Senators though.
7. A motivating line of your own, if this was an award given to you on stage. I suppose my line would be, “Never doubt your abilities to make a difference because your voice has the power to help others, even if is just one person.”
8. What genre do you prefer in movies? I prefer Comedies
9. Are you a bathroom singer? LOL I used to be, but now I just sing and dance everywhere around my home. My dog is my biggest fan 🙂
10. How do you spend your Sunday? I normally spend my Sundays in my PJs relaxing. I may wake up in the morning to go to the gym and then write in my blog. Generally, I’ll just bum around the apartment 🙂 I always do laundry on Sunday though.
11. Do you like watching TV? What do you prefer watching? I like watching Netflix and Hulu if that counts. I prefer to watch shows like Parks and Rec, Vikings, Archer or anything that catches my attention.
My Nominees Are:
My 11 Questions:
- If you could name yourself, what name would you pick?
- If you could time travel, what time period would you want to visit? It can be the past or the future 🙂
- If you had a movie written about you, which actor or actress do you think would play you?
- If you could be skilled in one thing, what would you want to be skilled at?
- If a genie granted you three wishes, what would your three wishes be?
- If you could only have one food for the rest of your life, what would you pick?
- What is one thing you cannot live without?
- What book would you want to make into a movie?
- What’s your dream job?
- What would your perfect vacation look like?
- What is the most courageous thing you’ve ever done?