I cannot believe I was awarded a second time this week! Thank you so much Dazed and Still Dreaming for nominating me for this award. I truly appreciate that you thought of me. Be sure to check out her blog here! These awards are incredibly fun to write and read. I always love learning about people in the blogging community.
What is the “Mystery Blogger Award” ?
It’s an award for amazing bloggers with ingenious posts. Their blog not only captivates; it inspires and motivates. They are one of the best out there, and they deserve every recognition they get. This award is also for bloggers who find fun and inspiration in blogging, and they do it with so much love and passion.
It appears to have been started by Okoto Enigma. At least this is the information I am copying!
- Put the award logo/image on your blog.
- List the rules.
- Thank whoever nominated you and provide a link to their blog.
- Mention the creator of the award and provide a link as well.
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself.
- You have to nominate 10 – 20 people.
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog.
- Ask your nominees any 5 questions of your choice; with one weird or funny question (specify).
- Share a link to your best post(s).
Questions Asked Of Me:
If you had one superpower, what would you wish to have?
This has always been a hard one for me to answer, but I would probably pick teleportation. I would love to be able to teleport from country to country in a blink of an eye.
Out of every fantasy realm you can think of, if you had to be stuck in one world, where would you find yourself?
I love these types of questions! I would have to say Harry Potter, if that counts. I mean who wouldn’t want to live there?!
What’s the weirdest conversation you remember hearing about, or the most recent?
Probably the weirdest conversation I had with someone lately was with a coworker. They asked me to put lights on a Christmas tree, which I did. I left her an email saying the lights on the tree were up and lit and she yelled at me that I tried to rewire the house and move things around. Apparently, she told everyone about it, but I was in the dark for awhile. Yeah, there’s a lot of office drama.
Would you rather be in a place that’s too hot, or too cold?
Hot for sure! I am so tired of this snow and the cold. I need warmth!!!
If you were to recommend me your favorite book or movie, what would they be?
So I have a couple of movies that I would recommend for you and they are: “Lady Bird,” “Secret Life of Walter Mitty,” and “Into the Wild”
3 Things About Me:
- I work in a museum and have aspired to be a Collections Manager/Curator ever since I visited the British Museum when I was 13. I was lucky enough to volunteer and intern at various museums in high school and college, then eventually go on to receive my Collections Care Certificate from the International Preservation Studies Center. After three months of hard work receiving my certificate, and of course a little fun, I eventually applied and got into the Johns Hopkins University and recently graduated with a Masters in Museum Studies.
- I am TERRIFIED of crocodiles, alligators and the ocean. One, crocodiles and alligators are so huge and have managed to stay alive for millions of years. They are like the perfect apex predator (As Archer would say). Plus, the ocean is so large and we have only explored less than 5 percent of it!
- I am from a very small Midwestern town and cannot wait to go out and explore new cities. My dream is to find a museum job in Chicago and move there with my fiance and our adorable puppy 🙂
- Living Out Loud
- Teddy the Dog Talks
- Beckie’s Mental Mess
- Small World, Big Miracles
- I tripped over a Stone.
- Revenge of Eve
- What Sandra Thinks
- Discovering Your Happiness
- With Being Alive
- Let’s Talk Depression
Now you guys don’t have to do this award by any means, only if you wish to! Or answer the questions in the comments below if you would like, I always love reading answers. No pressure (:
1. If you could be any famous person in history, who would you want to be?
2. Would you rather lose all of your money and valuables or all of the pictures you have ever taken?
3. What would be the absolute worst name you could give your child?
4. If you could be a fictional character in any book, who would you be and from what book?
5. Can you recommend your favorite movies to me that you think I might enjoy? I’m running out lol
My Best Post, at least from viewing the stats, is: Why Can’t We Talk About Sex?