A special thanks to Becky for this nomination! I haven’t been on here as often as I like, but it’s always nice to see people still interested. Check out her blog here.
- Thank whoever nominated you and include a link to their blog
- Tell your readers 3 things about yourself
- Nominate 10-20 bloggers you feel deserve the award
- Answer the questions from the person who nominated you
- Ask your nominees 5 questions of your choice with one weird or funny one
- Notify your nominees by commenting on their blog
Three Things About Me:
- I recently started an at home art business called “ArtBazaarCreations.”
- I can’t help but cry at movies. Sam and Frodo get me every time 😛
- I hate pop…unless it’s mixed with something else 😉
- When did something start out badly for you but in the end, it was great? I suppose working at Jimmy Johns. Sounds silly, right? But the story is entirely poetic. I was in a bad relationship, worked at Jimmy Johns to make money in the relationship, then ended up finding my soulmate (unbeknownst to me) at the job. We are now happily engaged 🙂
- What movie can you watch over and over without ever getting tired of? What to choose! Let’s see, you only said one but I have so so many. I’d have to say, The Lord of the Rings.
- What “old person” things do you do? HAHAHA everything…I constantly complain about how “kids these days,” don’t know or have this, that or the other. I also take so many naps, my bones creak when I stand up and I go to bed early. Yeah, I’m secretly an old person.
- If someone narrated your life, who would you want to be the narrator? I love this question! Hmm, I think I would have Morgan Freeman. He has a lovely voice 🙂
- What artist or band do you always recommend when someone asks for a music recommendation? Linkin Park, hands down. R.I.P. Chester 😦
- I tripped over a stone
- A. Shepherdson
- Mental Health @ Home
- A Girl With a Pen
- This Bipolar Brat
- Dazed and Still Dreaming
- Quick to Surface
- Life of Angela
- Caffeinated Carly
- What actor/actress would you want to play you in a film about your life?
- You have just woken up from being cryogenically frozen. What is your first question?
- What type of movie would your life be? Romance? Drama? Comedy? Horror?
- What TV channel doesn’t exist but really should?
- If you were famous, what would you want to be famous for?
Thanks again, Becky! 🙂