Thank you so much for this wonderful surprise to start off the new year! I want to personally thank Kaitlyn from With Being Alive for this nomination. Be sure to follow her blog to uncover her beautifully written posts. She expresses herself in such an honest way regarding mental health and truly let’s the reader explore her personal story and struggles that many of us can relate to.
The Awesome Blogger Award:
“This is an award for the absolutely wonderful writers all across the blogging world. They have beautiful blogs, are kind and lovely, and always find a way to add happiness and laughter to the lives of their readers. That is what truly defines an awesome blogger.”
Created by Miss Maggie @ Dreaming of Guatemala
The rules are:
- Thank the person who nominated you
- Tag it under #awesomebloggeraward in the Reader
- Answer the questions your nominator gave you
- Nominate at least 5 awesome bloggers
- Give your nominees 10 new questions to answer
- Let your nominees know that they’ve been nominated
My questions from Kaitlyn are:
- What is something you are excited and looking forward to? I am looking forward to my fiance and I getting married 🙂
- Why did you begin blogging? I began blogging to bring awareness to the public about vaginismus, and to provide support for women who suffer from this condition.
- Are you open about your blog in your life, or is it a secret? I am open with it now, but I was very secretive about my condition prior to starting my blog.
- What is your favourite book and why? My favorite book is “The Name of the Wind” by Patrick Rothfuss. It has adventure, fantasy, humor and romance; all things that make up a great story. Bonus: it’s well written 🙂
- What is your favourite season and why? My favorite season is Fall because it’s the perfect temperature outside, the outdoors smells fresh and earthy, the leaves look beautiful and you are able to do all these wonderful fall activities with family and friends.
- Do you have any goals for this year? I am hoping to get back into shape, work on overcoming my vaginismus and intimacy problems, and learn to handle my anxiety and depression better.
- What has been something good about today? I went to get new eye glasses and our new couch came in 🙂
- What do you do in your spare time? I blog, watch YouTube videos, go to the gym, play with my dog and watch movies with my fiance.
- What do you do when you feel down or sad? Generally, I watch YouTube in bed with a hot cup of tea.
- Where, or what, does home mean to you? Home to me is anywhere where there are loved ones around. Home doesn’t have to be a place where only family resides, it can be a place with friends as well.
The blogs, and the beautiful people behind the blogs, that I am nominating for the Awesome Blogger Award are:
Each of these bloggers openly and honestly share their stories with the world. I cannot say enough about how much I admire them and their content 🙂 They all deliver something unique and beautiful to this community that I am positive you will all enjoy.
My questions for my nominees:
- What do you hope to achieve in 2018?
- Where do you see yourself in 5 years?
- What is one thing you cannot live without?
- What is your favorite movie and why?
- If you could go back in time to any era, where would you go and why?
- What is your favorite candle scent?
- What was the most recent thing you got excited about?
- What are topics that appeal to you the most on the blogging community?
- Did you accomplish any goals you had for last year?
- If you had 1 million dollars, what would you do and why?
I’m looking forward to reading your answers, and thank you again for supporting this blog and sharing your own trials and tribulations on here.
Happy 2018! ❤